Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Before We Begin Season Four...



 
This will be an incredibly short post, especially by my standards.  But I wanted to give you a quick update on what will be happening with the blog, as well as give you the chance to watch season four as I will be presenting it.

As far as the blog is concerned, I am still working on it, but due to some major personal issues that have come up in my life; I have even less time than I had before, at least in some ways.  But I am working through them and trying to get my life back in order.  I won’t be posting any new episodes for a couple weeks however.  Although as I have been looking through some of the older posts, I see that I had left a lot out, as well as the videos that I posted at the beginning of the project, when I wasn’t posting clips that I downloaded and then uploaded to YouTube and using someone else’s, have all been removed from YouTube.  So I plan on going back and downloading the clips and properly uploading them onto YouTube at the correct permissions status so they won’t be taken down.  Every few posts that I update, I will come back and do a new post with the links to the episodes that I have fixed, as well as adding new video’s or clips to the post.

While working on updating the blog to be more consistent and have usable clips, I have also found myself a short project for myself on Tumblr.  It’s called the 47 Days of Alias.  So every day (hopefully) I will answer the question of the day for 47 days.  You can find my Tumblr here; http://aliaspsy.tumblr.com/tagged/47-days-of-alias  Feel free to look around at the rest of my Tumblr while you are there though.  This challenge does cover all of Alias, and my thoughts there and not just Sydney and Vaughn, although my first three days have all ended up correlating with them somehow.   Below are the questions for each day.  The challenge was created by another Tumblr user.  I only made the picture below.
Now getting ready for season four, you should know that it was filmed in a different order from what it aired.  I remember watching Alias my first time around and being very confused by the jumping around in character timelines.  Especially since this was supposed to be the season of stand-alone episodes and making it easier to understand.  At first I attributed the confusion to the fact that I had watched the entire series in a little under a week.  But then I ran across an article on season four, I wish I could find it now, that stated that season four was aired in the wrong order from what was written.  So I immediately took out my phone and took note of what they called the season four true order.  So on my second time through I watched it in this order, and it made a lot more since to me.  For instance I had wondered why Sydney and Vaughn were so comfortable with each other in Welcome to Liberty Village (E5) especially with the admission of the planned marriage proposal and the impromptu stop in Paris for dinner, and then have Sydney be so wary of Vaughn and wanting to take it slow in Nocturne (6) before she was infected and then her admitting her fears to Vaughn.  Seeing that the True Order placed Nocturne as well as others in front of Liberty Village made the their storyline flow so much better.  So below I have the True Order of Season Four.  Since I will be a little while before I jump into APO part 1, I suggest watching in this order to see if it makes more sense to you.
As I said this was going to be short, compared to my usual posts, so I just wanted to thank you for being patient with me as I take this Alias journey.  I’m not sure how many people actually read this blog on a regular basis, but I know that there are a few of you and I thank each and every one of you for reading my long rants and theories about how Sydney and Vaughn became the perfect couple.  Feel free to email me at any time if you have any questions concerning Alias, or if you just want someone to talk about Alias with.  I’m also open to suggestions for songs to be used in clip videos for YouTube which has become another new hobby of mine.  But I only have clips for Sydney and Vaughn.   So like I said email me anytime; AliasPsy47@gmail.com 

This is my most recent clip video that I made for Sydney and Vaughn.  The first time I heard the song I knew that I had to make it into a clip video for Sydney and Vaughn, but for some reason or another I couldn’t ever get it to work the way I wanted it to.  Once I gave up on the scene that I thought had to be included, the rest fell together nicely I think.  I hope you enjoy it. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment